Saturday, August 16, 2008

How to watch Olympics live online?

How to watch Olympics live online? What is a zip code and cable provider that I can use to watch the Olympics live online? Please help.
Can you watch the Olympics live online? I noticed that many events for the olympics will not be broadcast live, is there any way to watch live online?
Which website can I watch the Olympics live? Which website can I watch the Olympics live?
Who arent the olympics live in the west coast? If they are at 10 pm in the east coast, it will be 7 in L.A. In the central time zones primetime starts at 7, so why cant they show them live at 7, whats wrong with that???? It would only be 1 hour before primetime!
What channels can I watch the Olympics LIVE? I really like NBC but I've heard they're not live. Can I watch swimming and gymnastics, or the popular sports on other
what channel can i watch the olympics live if i live in california? it should start soon so does anyone know any channel will cover the olympics so i can watch it live
Is there any website from which you can watch watch olympics live? Is there any website from which you can watch lympics live through Internet?

No comments: